Sunday, June 10, 2007

lol! guess who's back? xD



back from eons of years ago! lol.. Guess that I'm really too bored lah.. no choice.. well, the holidays have begun.. YES! the so-called "holidays".. or should I say torture period?

O well, apart from the usual stuffs, there are still other things that has to be done.. I'm pretty bored right now.. Just can't find the mood to do work.. See what happens when 2 bored guys are chatting.






















They end up doodling like no one else business on msn.. How fun is that? lol!
It was pretty fun though.. At least we had something to do rather than lazing there =x




And did I mention that my handphone is SPOILT?

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices