Saturday, March 03, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Exams are finally over on Thursday. Was enjoying myself so didn't find time to post something.. Well, I supposed everything's good though I thought that DBIS paper was a killer. Didn't like it one bit lol!

So.. with the end of the exams marks the start of our vacation. This vacation is going to be pretty pack. With my class chalet coming up on Monday, and my vacation cds to Shanghai which well could be extended to two more days. Details of that will be released once I get hold of the news. Busy busy busy.. And of course with so many things, there are also things which I will never neglect.

The next semester will be tough. Classes will be changed. New friendships may be forged. However, the old ones we had will never be forgetten.



With all that being said, ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!

I know I certainly will.. =)

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices