Friday, March 09, 2007
Its already friday.. my class chalet ended on wednesday and I didn't had time to post about it so shall start now..
[Monday]
Check into the chalet first with zhihao, junhao and leonard. The room was huge and the bed are soooo comfortable! Didn't do much things on this day cause our barbeque was scheduled to be on tuesday. Played lots of games. There was this game where we had to get whack on the butt if we guess the correct number and guess what? I was the setter and I was suay enough to 'kena' the number myself so I had to get whacked 3 times.. Ahhhhhhh I can tell you its very pain.. The rest of the night was spent playing "daidee". Me, junhao, chuanliang and zhihao played until the next morning. We only went to sleep at around 8am. LOL!
[Tuesday]
Had to go back to school for OL briefing and then got to know I cannot even go the OLTC cause of my GC lectures and tutorials. How suay can that be? Why must it fall on the same date? Well, that dampened my mood for the day. BBQ day! Food food and more food.. Love them especially the squids and the stingrays that my mum made.. THANK YOU mum.. A few of the guys stayed down while the rest went up to watch tv. We chatted and ate till it was around 11+ I guess. By the time, I guessed that all of us were already full until we cannot eat anymore. Had a surprise at night though. All of them celebrated birthdays for those that were born in Feb. I was caught offguard seriously... I didn't even know what was going on that night larx! But thanks guys! It was indeed wonderful.. Managed to catch up on the sleep I "lost" the other night. But again , I had to sleep on the cold hard floor. How sad!
So yah, the chalet was wonderful. C155 rox man.. Gonna miss them. Gonna miss of the jokes and laughter that we shared.