Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Global citizenship is FUN! lol..

3 days into gc.. Everything's going pretty well. Get to know my class. And well the class is definitely great! Haha.. very fun class indeed. Its going to be a wonderful experience for me I think.

Went to the Asian Civilisations Museum today for tutorials. Walk around there for like few hours, doing some worksheets given to us which has to be completed. Debriefing followed soon after then it was a talk by the museum curator I supposed. Interesting lesson.. xD

Dismissed from there. chuanliang, junhao, junkiat, uyanga, phyllis and me walk all the way to marina square for dinner. Carl's junior! lol.. the burger is very nice, especially the chilli cheese fries.. Talk quite alot over dinner. Played some "games" as well. So funny larx! We continued playing even when we were in the train going back home. Hahaha!

Something to reflect about. Though we are going to different classes next sem, it seems that the bonding between us has gotten stronger. Our class especially. We weren't that bonded last time but its the holidays that made it stronger. We are going out more often together. And with the 154 girls today, I think we had got to understand them a bit more better I guess. Well, I hope the bond in our class will stay like that in the years to come.. C155 rox! (Just like my secondary school class) =D

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices