Sunday, March 11, 2007
The annual IT fair is here again.. And like all other years, I didn't miss this either especially with the recent launch of Windows Vista, I believe it is sure to be extremely crowded. Well, I certainly wasn't disappointed. PS3, Windows Vista and all the other gadgets.. Wooo I can almost hear the sound of cash registers ringing in my head..
I wasnt wrong. First it was printer ink. Then it was the microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. Wahaha.. and someone already complained about me being a 'rms' which I am not. XD Walk around the fair and saw many things that caught my eyes. PDA, cameras, laptops and handphones.. Ahhhhhhhhhh there are like so many which I want but I can't buy. So sad.. See no touch.. Wahahahahaa..
Dinner was at Fish and Co. The fishes are freaking nice.. lol especially the new york fish and chips with the cheese on top of the crispy fried fillet. Weee.. and kola tonic.. Wahahaha..
And school's gonna start soon.. Well that's for me. GC lectures and tutorials.. Haiz..