Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Second day of the new year...

Well, didn't expect much on the second day since its always the first day that is the busiest. However, we still visited relatives, but only to 2 houses today.

Ang baos are still coming in and I wished that it will keep on coming! lol.. What I can imagine is that I am actually studying on the second day of the new year! How great is that? First time in my life that I am studying during new year just because my exams is during the festive period! Boooooo...

A game of mahjong is currently underway, only thing I'm not the one that's playing. Its my dad and his mahjong buddies! Ahhhh seriously cannot stand the smell of the smoke! Looks like I am going to stay in the room the whole night then!


OMG its already 1+ in the morning. And I wanna play games now!

lalalalala..

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices