Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year to all whom I know. May be new year be filled with lots of joy, love and happiness. And may all your dreams come true~
Continuing my story..
2006 was filled with joy but also sadness. First of all, I started my poly life. Hell lot different from secondary school I guess. Many of my friends still will ask me why not choose to go jc? I have my reasons I guess. Poly change me or rather make me a different person. Meet many new friends. All I have to say.. life's full of up and down.. Somehow or rather, I am happy now for what had happen and what I had gone through all this while.
Though there were some problems here and there, I managed to pull myself through. Come to think of it again, time really flies. 1 year.. and I am writing this post in 2007 le.. Some of this problems happen for a reason I guess. It's where we learn to admit our mistake and to learn from it. We mustn't take things for granted. Seize the chance when its there or else it will be gone.
Went to grandpa's house to watch the countdown in taiwan cause there was SCV at his house. Truely exciting. Love it~