Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blood Diamond! Many people think that the show is full of violence and gore. Well, yeah there was indeed violence but the true story behind it was totally touching. It is really very heartwarming watching the movie.

In it, I saw cruelty. I saw the hardships that the people of Africa have to go through. The poverty they faced and of course the gruelling life they lived. Seeing them getting gunned down ruthlessly, really make my heart break. It's like killing so many innocent people. What was worse is that even children are made to kill..

It left me thinking about diamonds. Yeah its a must to get a diamond when we are getting married. But the next time I am getting one, should really think about where and how they are gotten. What I can about the movie is that it is really really touching and heartwarming and not as violent as people think it as.




Must Watch! lol~

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices