Monday, December 18, 2006
What the hell is this freaking cough!!! I'm getting very very very tired and irritated. It has been going on for the past 1 week. For no reason, like an alarm clock I will just start coughing. Eerie right? But then again, why should I bother so much over such trivial matters? Many people will just say its just a cough nothing much. The problem is WHY IS IT ONLY HAPPENING AT NIGHT?!?!
It not only disturb my sleep, the truth is I can't even sleep well! Eating medicine hasn't improve this cough any one bit! Totally tired just to think of it. What the hell can I do? Nothing!!
WO HEN XIN KU!! As if anyone will care..
[For those who might find this post totally strange or not me, just ignore it. Ignore this post. Take it as though nothing happen at all. Just frustrated...]