Monday, December 04, 2006
Well, as Sam from Lord of the Rings said, "I can't carry it for you but I can carry you." This phrase remains deeply etched in my mind. Put is simply in a way, it means alot. Though it might refer to the ring in the movie, to me, it means other thing in real life. It's just so inspiring I think..
Finally get to watch Flags of our Fathers today. Not a bad show at all though I expected more fighting. Apart from those war scenes, there were also a few other scenes that were very touching as well. Learn something from the show as well. I believe it goes like this, "Heroes are what people create and to admire them as role model." Credits to CheeSeng. Ya, plus some gore scenes here and there, I give this movie around 3.5 stars? Because the show keep switching between scenes I think..
Exams are just around the corner and with that always comes the time for all the good movies. Christmas movies especially. Argh I wanna watch them!
The year's coming to an end soon. How's everyone feeling? Haha..