Friday, December 08, 2006

Term tests are just round the corner. You know what I mean, round the corner.

Monday to Saturday. Yesh you heard me Saturday! Why the hell is cds subjects always held on a Saturday? Ahhh! That just spoils the mood.

Though I have studied, I can't say I am fully prepared neither can I say that I am prepared. Its somewhere in the middle I guess. So that makes it 50% prepared 50% unprepared! Or maybe 35% prepared 65% unprepared. Woah that's pretty bad!

Seems that I should be studying but then again the temptation of playing is always there...

Been thinking, in primary school, life is always the same cycle - go school, study, sleep. And it continues. Secondary school, almost the same but when it comes to poly like where I am now, everyday seems to be so slacking. It feels as though everyday is a school holiday. Go school, listen to lessons after school enjoy. Isn't this feeling supposed to be good? I have no answer to this. Maybe someone out there will, hopefully.

I've changed alot since I entered poly. And I really mean alot. Changes like these are normal I guess..

Everyone should work hard for the upcoming term tests and work ever harder during the holidays! You guys should know what I meant.

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices