Monday, December 18, 2006
No idea why I am getting so tired all of a sudden. Too many things happen I guess. Pretty much dampen my feelings alot. Apart from the fact that I am still coughing non-stop at night..
Didnt talk about my weekends though but the happy thing was that term tests ended on Saturday and I went to buy my shoes also. Yeah another two pair on Nike shoes. That was the happy thing I supposed. Not to forget the trip to Escape today which ended on a low note though cause it was like raining the whole time throughout! Won a little prize at the carnival games. Brighten up my day a little.
Ate at the Thai restaurant in WhiteSands.. The food was way cheap and it tasted good especially the tomyam soup(shouldn't be eating this though).
Ya.. still tired.. Some things happen for a reason some things do not. My feelings now is like hmm.. It seems as though you are trap in between two worlds, being lost, there's noone by your side..
NO! I shouldn't be thinking about this. This is crap. This is nothing. Ahhh! Oh ya here's the shoe that I bought 
