Tuesday, December 12, 2006
*cough*cough*
Its getting pretty irritating I guess. My throat hurts alot. I have been eating too much fried food I supposed. And now, swallowing saliva make my throat hurt too. It just can't stop!
Two tests down, 3 more to go. Pretty disappointed in myself today. Got to do with the QUAN exam today I guess. Well, since it has already past, I shouldn't think so much about that anymore. Tomorrow's the killer paper for everyone-CORE. The much feared test paper. Well-known for its memorising though we were told not to memorise but to understand. But.. who cares? All I see is people memorising and memorising. People like me!
Rakion's down for the whole day cause of christmas events update. Arrgh my brother can't help me train either. Have to wait till tomorrow morning, when I have to take the killer paper. Wishing good luck to everyone for the test tomorrow!
*cough*cough*