Thursday, November 09, 2006
Sore feets, tired hands, and clubs.. What do they have in common? Yes not talking about soccer or basketball but golf! You heard me GOLF!
Can't believe I actually got into golf. Well, all I can say is that is all fun and enjoyable. So who took part? There was me, Benny, Leonard, ChuanLiang, Shi Han, Mabel, Joyce, Eugene and Victor. All of us had no previous experience in golf except Eugene. Putting and playing at the golf range. First time holding a golf club!
Anyway, that's all for golf.
Yearning for my daily dose of what else, Prison Break. Season's coming to an end soon for me. Another 5 more episodes I guess. After season one ends, there will be season two for me. And that's where it gets hell lot more interesting.
Playing badminton tomorrow. Wonder how tired I can get.. Off to sleep soon!