Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ahhhhhh! There's a pimple on my forehead! Nooooooooo..

Thinking about community service since I need to do it for APEL.. Deciding between orphans and senior citizens but decided on orphans instead. And yeah given the green light to apply for the global citizenship to shanghai/suzhou. However, that doesn't mean that I 100% will go for the trip. There might be other commitments during the period or worse still I might not be chosen.

Term tests coming in about 2 weeks time. Must really buck up though the assignments are pouring in fast and furious.

My back is still aching from the hours of golf played this week. Cmsk's gonna be boring tomorrow I guess..













And and and, lucky I got blog if not someone will complain..

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices