Sunday, November 12, 2006
Ahhhh! You are finally home. You are finally alright. How I miss you
Yes! my laptop is finally home sweet home. Everything's still intact. Everything is still in its original state. That's almost the most happiest thing that had happened today. The familiar typing sound could be heard again as I am typing this entry.
My room's finally neat for once. Got a new coat of blue paint and now the room looks so much brighter compared to the dull and boring old look. New paint, a new beginning maybe? Well, I must be thinking too much again. Would I ever have the chance?
Anyway, my hair is back to being short again. Ahh! There goes my fringe >.< Longest ever haircut I had. Almost 45 mins to cut finish my hair. The hairstylist said that my hair was too thick o.O.. Ok.. Everything's new...
Can I have a new her?