Friday, October 06, 2006

These few days, there can only be one thing on anybody's mind. Not who, not where, not what but why? For those who are guessing, I am of course talking the recent weather conditions. Looking out from my bedroom window, what can I see? The nearby HDB apartments, the roads, buses and cars and of course the culprit itself the "mist". Yes! I am talking about the haze.

The smell of it, reminds me of something which you rather not know. The sight of it, just irritates me. Possibly because I had fallen victim to it once. That was the only time I got asthma because of the haze. Trying to put the past behind me, but the recent hazy condition that just surfaced brought back fresh memories of the past. Yes, the past again.

But, I will not fall victim to it again. And I hope no one will. Take good care all my friends!

Made a trip to school today morning to have a meeting with Ms Lina about our own FBI website which is now currently under construction. But trust me, you all don't have to wait long. Put under the "safe" hands of yongshern, junhao and me, I believe the website will be a success! And not to mention, Ms Lina our coordinator, who have greatly helped us in the foundations of the site. Something to say here though. The website will be done BY the students, FOR the students.

Anyway, gotta start thinking of the design soon. Or else.. tatax!

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices