Saturday, October 07, 2006
Sleepy and tired. That was how my eyes felt in the morning when I woke up. Look out my windows and almost thought I was in Genting. The sky was like holy crap! Was dam hazy dude. Looks like i was awaken by the smell of the haze itself. The PSI rocketed sky high just overnight. It was still alright yesterday but this morning it took a turn for the worst.
It continued on in the afternoon. Went to cp with my parents. Unbelievably, I saw huangshufang there after i came out from popular. Haha! Had to get a cd for adobe photoshop from wanting after that. Oh yea forgetten to say thank you just now. I saw some ff 7 calendars at comics connections and i feel like buying cause gt tifa and cloud! Waaa..
At night, the haze worsened. The current PSI now is 150, even higher than the previous record. We are all advised to stay indoors cause the current condition is considered unhealthy. Tried around with the photoshop which i just got. Managed to do something out. Here is it..
Think i will post more creations other times. Hee.. off to do more!