Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Let me see.. Today there was a SIG meeting in school so no choice had to go since I'm in the exco committee. Discuss quite alot of things today, mostly are upcoming events and what was shocking to me what that all the lecturers were present. I was put in charge of any charity events regarding my course.
After the meeting, Benny, Jen and me went to Katong to meet up with the rest for a afternoon of gaming session. The rest included junkiat, cheeseng, chuanliang, john, ahmad and shawn. Played many games there.
On my way home, I was thinking about what my friend said in his blog. Remembering the past, about what had happened. Be it the sad, or the happy, or the many first's that you had. Maybe there are things that I shouldn't talk about here cause I would rather it remain a mystery. However, if you are curious feel free to ask me. If I find it suitable to say, maybe you will get to know. Tonight, was talking to my friend about being in a relationship cause she asked me whether I had a girlfriend anot. Guess what I answered? Haha! Again, reminded me of the past. Listening to songs, as my friend said brings back past memories.
Off to sleep now..