Sunday, October 22, 2006

Haven been posting for a long time.. People complain la so have to at least write something..

Well, everything's fine from the time I stop posting till today. Been through weeks of boring hell, fun and laughter, peace and joy!

"spick and span" the phrase used to describe a very tidy and neat place. Well, for once thats how my bedroom looks like today! After like almost 2 months, my table looks freaking neat, a total disresemblance to the owner! Haha. I am not saying that I am not neat but maybe a bit just too lazy to clear up the table. Wires cleared up, desktop arranged nicely, dust cleared. Spring cleaning it might seem. Actually nooo! You're way off. I am cleaning because my relative is coming to help me fix my desktop. -.-

School's starting tomorrow.. So, everything's back to normal I guess. Early morning waking up, no more late nights, no more gaming! Argh! stress.. stress.. stress.. Heh! Actually going back school isn't a bad idea at all! Haha, if you know what I meant.. Oh well, time to end off here.


I FINALLY POSTED.. someone will confirm say it.

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices