Sunday, October 08, 2006
Good news and bad news!
Good news is.. The haze has reduced overnight. Looks like the wind has change direction AGAIN! Morning's condition is a hell lot better than yesterday. Sky's cleared. A better day to look forward to I supposed. Bad news.. I just heard the news. It was reported that the PSI is still in the unhealthy range. Oh well! Just too bad..
Well, as the days just move on.. The end of the world, no i meant the end of the holidays are coming. Hell no! Actually I should at least feel happy. No more staying at home staring at my computer screen, no more "scavenging" for food at home.. The sad thing is, no more sleeping late, no more going out, but but but! I can see my friends again. Haha!
Nothing much to do nowadays. Was reading another friend's blog today and came across this topic once again. No idea why this topic keeps sticking on to me. Fate or what? Yes another talk about relationships. Well, I shan't talk much about that here anymore. But to let those out there know, here's some quote I read from the web.
*Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.
* Love isn't just for the smart of talented, but for all the amimals God created.
* I'd like to run away From you, But if you didn't come And find me ... I would die.
* No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.
* To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
* Life without love is like a tree Without blossom and fruit.
* I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.
* Love is a wonderful thing. You never have to take it away From one person to give it to another. There's always more than enough to go around.