Sunday, October 01, 2006
Chalet..
Haha.. this week had been very tiring cause of the chalet..
Wednesday
Had to get ready for chalet. Met up with Benny and Chuanliang at Pasir Ris interchange and guess what? We saw Bryan Wong there filming some show.. Haha. The 3 of us then proceeded to buy the food for the BBQ before going to Costa Sands to meet Junhao and Leonard. Had lots of food that night, BBQ was fun. Oh ya we played "indian" poker to finish the food. It was so fun! In the end, we slept only at 5am in the morning.. Forget we played "asshole" taidee that night.. Guess what? I was the asshole for 1 round and who knows the next round I promoted to king liao.. Pro right? And we played with fire during our BBQ.. Chuanliang brought alot of zippo fluid and all of us started playing with it. Who knows? It ended up so fun!
Thursday
All of us slept till 11am before we went for our "brunch"(breakfast+lunch). Then we went back to the chalet before all the guys except Chuanliang went to WildWildWet. We tried all the things there, well almost all except the bicycle ride.. Ahah.. saw two beautiful caucasians girl there.. Woah everywhere we go, we saw them.. There were so pretty! That night, went out to eat KFC then go arcade play awhile. It was the last night and many were just too tired to stay awake, like me =] Talk about ghost stories before 1 by 1 all fell asleep.
Friday
I was the first few to wake up, beside zhihao. He left the earliest cause he got something on. The funny thing was that he had to eat ice-cream before he left -_-" After he left, I got back to sleep. In the end, we were all supposed to check out at 10.30 but all of us woke up at 10.20.. So late so we drag the check-out time to 11.30 after the person called us to check-out. Haha.. Had lunch at downtown before taking bus home. Can't believe I still got energy to play games before I fell asleep..
Waiting for some photos from Joan.. Think I will show them when I get them.. And now don't know why like High School Musical so much.. The songs are so nice!! Maybe change my blog bgm to their song.. Haha!