Saturday, September 16, 2006

Haha another sianzz day..

Didn't go anywhere.. whole day at home, do nothing but sleep eat play.. If this goes on, boy am I gonna be fat after the holidays.. Hee I don't want to go back being fat again, cause I did managed to shed some fat off the holidays when I was working.. haix!

Wanna go out with my friends soon.. Monday think we going out.. But tomorrow maybe going to harbourfront the SAFE cause I wanna buy some things... Hope to go out man I am freaking bored at home..

Frankly speaking, anyone tired of me saying that I am bored at home?!?!?!

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices