Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Anyone glad that I am back? haha! its been awhile since my last post, or is it?
hmm, here's what a short description of what happen over the past few days.. the last weekend was once again another shopping trip. Saturday morning had to go back to school for a meeting for the upcoming course BBQ on the 19 of October.. After that went down to Bedok to meet my mum.. Guess what? I made a new pair of specs le! woohooo but it cost $300+.. ($.$)
monday went back to school met up with the crew to do a podcast.. not bad at all we enjoyed ourself..
today also go back to school to play.. woo had fun playing halo 2 with wes! but he kept killing his own team-mates. And also Battlefield 2 was exciting too!
What was troubling me was the INTSC team-bonding camp! I am still not sure of the date yet. If its tomorrow, then I am dead! I have not even pack my things yet.. To go or not to go? Thats the question.. Haha!