Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh my god??!!!

This has got to be ONE of the worst weekends I ever had. Notice I said ONE of.. Hahax

The first weekend after almost all projects had ended and there I am feeling so bored. Lets talk about Saturday. Slept for the longest hours since school started??!! Maybe. Woke up quite late on Saturday morning. Being the usual me, of course I definitely will on my laptop and start playing la.. So obvious! Continued till night then I stop cause got the Superband finals. Mi Lu Bing or MiloBeng as I saw many called them won in the end. There were good. Very good indeed! How I wish I could be like them?? Watch Anger Management at night and it was really very very funny.. Its a pity for those who have miss that..

Sunday wasn't any better either. Didn't want to wake up for basketball in the morning so slept till abit late. Went for breakfast and then came back for Gundam Seed(again!). Hahax! Love it cause the plots are touching.. A meaningful and touching love story.. Just like Final Fantasy 7(cloud and tifa)!! XD How I wish my life was like that.. Did abit of preparation for the PRSP lab test, nothing else..

National Day coming, who want go watch fireworks? Still thinking, thinking, thinking of. . . ...

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices