Monday, August 07, 2006

1st visit into Gamer's Club

Why am I feeling this way? I hadn't had this feeling for a very long time.. Its getting to me now.. How I wish that someone can tell me..

Today, another day jam-packed with lectures. Cause it was e-learning week this week, there isn't any SYSA and BPM labs and tutorials so we had a 3 hours break today. So during the break, after we are done with our SYSA reflections, Leonard, ZhiHao and me went to the gamer's lab to play.. Woah we had tonnes of fun there. Played CS like never before. The guys from GET realli made our boring day better. They were a great bunch and I can't wait to go there again.. Heard from guowei got competition soon during our semester break, I just can't wait..

As always, CMSY ended as boring as it started. I was not really paying any attention though I managed to squeeze some information inside my brains. Worst thing is my class only gt 6 ppl attended the lecture.

Gonna watch fireworks tommorrow.. Should I go back to NAS with my friends tml morning?



When will I ever stop thinking? I really do miss something. . .

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices