Saturday, July 22, 2006
Woke up this morning with a heavy eyelid which seemed to me that it didn't yet want to open. But forcing myself to open it, I pulled myself out of bed, on my laptop and started gaming again. What happened to me? Let me guess.. Its something called addiction maybe?
Mmmm.. Went to my uncle's new house in Sengkang in the afternoon. Quite funny to say that he move from Sengkang to Sengkang.. Hahax The environment at his new house is certainly 100% better than that of the old one. Living at the last floor sure has its advantage. Its windy for 1 thing and the scenery.. Wow! Love the plasma TV with the surround sound! Freaking nice!
Guess what I had for dinner? PIZZA HUT.. Think I didn't had that for the past 1 month? Ordered 2 huge pizzas and I ate alot.. I am still thinking of it now. Today the shi zhi lu kou not as nice as last week cause don't have pretty girls to see =D Hahax!
After reading William's post yesterday, its makes me wonder..
What should I do now? Do I still like "her"?