Friday, July 21, 2006
An unexpected twist of event, couldn't turn up for soccer with Benny and the rest cause of some particular reasons. So instead I only went for lunch with the gang at Tampines Mall. We had Long John and we talk lots of crap during lunch especially since I was sitting with the 2 of the crappiest guys in our class, JunHao and William.
From UFOs to fammily problems, we talk till had nothing to say then we went to play Daytona at the arcade while waiting for benny's friend to come before we went to get a present for our "beloved" Prime Minister, Jen whose birthday is next Thursday.
We got for him a book and a handphone pouch. Poor Leonard!(again) He had to pay for the pouch himself cause all of us managed to slip out of the shop first. Hahax! Went to buy bubbletea after that and then went home all by myself. So lonely! I nearly overslept on the bus probably cause I was too tired. But then, once I reach home, I started playing again and wasn't even tired at all. LOL!
And for those who read William's blog, ITS JUST A DREAM!