Saturday, July 15, 2006
This is my 2nd post for today since I got nothing much to do..
Actually wanted to go back to TP to play soccer with the guys de. Pardon me cuz I didn't remember that today had to celebrate my grandpa's b'dae.. How could I have forgetten? And so because of that didn't manage to get the tan today..
I really ate too much during dinner just now and is experiencing some "funny sensations" inside my tummy now.. But the dinner was wonderful! The cakes, the fish, the duck and the list goes on.. *burps*..
Got another watch today too.. Too bad it wasnt swatch but then should be ok.. And after such a long long time, I also bought my laptop bag.. Hahax.. I was watching the Channel U show(Wu Zong Xian one) just now and was like OMG.. Taiwan got too many pretty girls liao.. And the scenery is just too beautiful.. How I hope to go there again! Look at this.. xD