Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Started playing a new online game today.. A game called HeroOnline.. Very interesting, nice graphics but kinda lag.. but strongly encourage everyone to have a try. Its nice and now my class about to start playing this game liao.. Hahax!
As usual, today CMSY was still as boring as ever. It seems to me that the lecture hall getting lesser and lesser people by the day. How exciting can this get? Some people dun understand the lectures but then people like who wasn't listening to the lecture at hall still can at least understand abit. Isn't that just wonderful? Lol!!!
Oh ya during lunch I accidently spilled a cup of soya bean.. Now got phobia of that drink le. I think my bag oso got the smell lor.. Ewwwwwwwwww..Nothing else happen I rush home after school to day just to play the game.. Omg! Now I am getting hooked le.. Haix =D
lets end of with this poem by Joyce Hemsley
Meet me tonight dear,
'neath the galaxy so bright,
summer nights are here;
we could fill each hour with bliss,
on an evening such as this.
I am thinking of you.
Praising you, I must,
you're the only man I trust,
simply set on you!
Ever since we met my love
my heart has risen above,
I am thinking of you.
Ah! the song you sing,
and the mystery you bring,
I love everything,
for my soul has taken wing,
like the skylark in the spring.
I am thinking of you.