Sunday, July 16, 2006

(Part 2)

Now I am back, just finish watching the mummy returns.. Before that was watching the zong yi da ge da and that 许纯美 teach english dam funny lor.. She pronouce the T got that funny sound behind.. Hahax.. The day ended as boring as it started.. Haix

Anyway, watched Pirates of the Carribean last friday with my friends and it was freaking humorous and funny.. =D I was laughing throughout most of the movie.. And the ending, OMG.. there is Pirates 3 coming out.. Man!

Oh ya my dad got to meet with our lecturers on Friday coz of the meet the parents session.. The session wasn't too bad at all though it ended at 10pm, later then I expected coz I was already feeling HUNGRY at that time.. Positive comments about my schoolwork and that make my dad and me feeling happy=)

And did I mention that Leonard had a very cute sister? Ahaha! It's true.. You should see it for yourself.. Think I end here time for bed maybe? If not, what can I do?

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices