Monday, July 31, 2006

New blogskin...

I came; I saw; I ran away! -----ShengYang

Wahaha! Today was quite a busy day for me. There was like so many things to do.. Haix life seems to be getting boring.. Its just so hard just for the weekend to arrive.

Found myself a new blogskin after searching for so long. I think I will continue to find better ones so now, got to stick with this though. Looks cool to me this new skin..

Completed my BBFin tutorial, do not intend to do PRSP tutorial and I am left with SYSA and BPM projects.. ARGHHHH!!!! Both have to be handed in on Friday.. DOUBLE ARGHHH!! Tomorrow morning have to go school very early to finish my PRSP assignment as well as to help others with it.. Hahax I am so helpful! XD Oh ya WanTing has gotten a new name in school for standing at the door and opening the door for us.. Her angmoh name is "EXIT".. LOL! joking la don't take it seriously. =D








There is something or someone missing in my life.. I know it or I will not be feeling this way everyday.. Will time reveal everything that I ever wanted to know? Hmmm.. Time will tell.. I will just wait, wait, wait, waiiiiiit.......

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices