Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just started

As a matter-of-factly, I have absolutely no idea why i created my own blog... Maybe i just wanted people to know how life should be like? Don't ask me anything.. Just ask yourself.

I will not be able to answer all your questions but I will definately be there to help.. How to live your life will be decided by yourself..

I have no idea what I am talking about. But I am getting there.. Feel free to tag my blog and I can assure you that there will be more *crap* from me to come.. For the time bring, please bear with me.. My blog may look empty now.. But as time goes by, I will fill in here the highs and lows of my life..

Anyway, I think i better stop talking crap here in case people who read become too crappy.. Lol gotta stop here liao.. Ciaox and there will be more of me in time to come..

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices