Friday, July 28, 2006
Hurts!
Didn't post yesterday cause I was too tired.. SO I will post today.
After school, quite alot of people from our class got together and played badminton. We played for like so long till around 5.30 before William, Anqi and me went for dinner at KFC. Came home after that and was too tired to post anything. That was yesterday...
Today, same thing also but instead of badminton, we played soccer. The guys from 156 joined us and had lots of fun. Played for quite a long time before I was tired out. My leg hurts, my hand hurts, my heart hurts? Hahax! After soccer, Benny, Leonard, William and me went to the coffeeshop opposite school to have dinner. All of us ordered the same thing, that is zha jiang mian. It tasted good though!
Bad news when I came home.. At first I was curious why CheeSeng congratulated me for no reason. Then he told me I was elected to be the treasurer for the FBI interest group. I was TOTALLY shocked! The worse job to be is to handle $MONEY$! I was like thinking SHIT.. What am I supposed to do? Haix!!!!
Now, it looks to me things are turning for the better.. Starting to talk more often too.. Hope it lasts though..