Sunday, July 23, 2006

Haiz! Why is time flying past so fast? As quickly as it comes, another week has just ended.

Another "not-again-the-same-week" syndrome is gonna start again. How I wish life was back to the post O lvls time. I was enjoying myself everyday, having fun. Why do I feel so tied down now? If so tied down to what?

Once again, another boring Sunday. I was forced to wake up for breakfast today cause I didn't want to and was just too bloody lazy. Went to Punggol Plaza for breakfast and had my hair cut.. Oh nooooo.. I wanted to keep that hair of mine longer before I cut. Dang it.. Now I have to wait till holidays again. Aiya..

Rush home for Gundam Seed Destiny after the haircut and was lucky not to miss it. Hahax den stayed home the whole afternoon sitting right in front of my lappie playing Hero.. My aunt came over for dinner didn't ate really much as I was still hungry after that =D

Watch the Chnl 8 concert show which was rather boring.. Phew lucky I did not went for that. Watch "Bring It On" and was left wondering what was the song that was played at the end? Isit something like "Hey Micky"? Anyone know please tell me..

Wanted to print lecture notes before going to sleep and the blur me didn't realise that I did not have enough paper. In the end, only managed only to print BBFin notes while the rest have to wait till tomorrow..

Tata. That's all folks! for the week.

- your only -

  • the stalker the lover passenger of love going round but not getting anywhere Since xx.xx.20xx summer love mystical feeling unique one
  • Friendster Youtube Westlife BlogMusic

my wants

  • born 21.02.1989
  • shengyang, ahyang
  • LOVE westlife family YOU

remembered

notices