Monday, July 17, 2006
*faint*
Realli gonna *faint* now if I continue doing.. SYSA is taking the hell out of me. I am like racking my brains out.. I have totally forgotten about what Mr Jerry told us in school this morning.. Meaning I have no idea what to change for my own narratives.. WTH man..
Actually forgetten about SYSA cause I was watching a movie earlier.. But didn't know how I manage to remember. Wouldn't it be better if I had not remember? Haix! And now while writing this entry, I AM still trying to figure out how to change it. Why did we have to change so much to our use-cases? ARGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
After this still got tonnes of work on hand, CMSK, CMSY, BBFIN, BPM ohmygod thats almost or ALL of our subjects with at least 1 project to bo done. I am done for this time.. Can't I just have a early sleep for once?
Nothing much happen in school.. The only funny thing was during CMSY lecture when the C156 people walk out of the lecture 1 by 1.. LOL a dam funny sight.. Left with June and Wanting in the end and they too walk out.. Hahax Oh ya Victor got a same laptop as me.. Now there's 4 person with a ACER laptop in class with William being the exception.. =X